Friday, December 03, 2004

New Diet!

Okay so i've decided to really make an effort to stick to my diet this time. I find during the school year i'm always munching on junk...NO MORE I SAY! ( except the occasional cheat on my weekly movie day--but it's on the weekend so i've given myself ONE cheat day, that's it!) and I know I can do this ifI really try, I did it all summer and lost 20 lbs., and I havent gained actual weight but have lost so much muscle since the summer. I stopped running and being active basically(except for my actual massaging). So here it is no more junk that includes pop (of any kind), chips, chocolate(which won't be too hard since i'm not a HUGE fan anayways), candy (*sigh*) and well anything else thats bad really. Wish me luck, this is gonna be a tough one....I'm already getting cravings and I just started today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: