Monday, March 21, 2005

WOW!!

Okay, I'm just sitting at school and got the urge to post a new blog. So here it is. This is probably one the most stressful times that I have gone through, with school especially but I've been so lucky to have someone to support me. In the midst of all the chaos I have a wonderful, amazing man...I can honestly say that I have never felt this way for anybody, its kinda of scary but also it's exciting. I have never felt so completly and utterly vulnerable to anyone until now, and that's a good thing beleive it or not!!!!! Anyways, i had to get that out there...I'm so happy and completly blessed to have you as part of my life Scott. I can only hope that we will continue to grow in our relstionship, I can't wait to share so many new things together...HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kiss*

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Kathryn,
You're entries are so romantic and inspiring. You reach to the depth of your soul and really let your emotions shine. I laughed, I cried, I felt reborn.
You have embraced the meaning of the Bligity Blog and I am honored to share my blog name with you.
-Also, the newest teen girl squad is one of the best I have ever seen.
HILARIOUS!
"What the heck was grandma doin at the sand dunes!?!"
-kathy