Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What a week and it's only Tuesday!

This week has been so horrible....Anything that could possibly go wrong, has! Babe, I feel that we've been through hell and back this week. We've been tried and tested HUGE these past few days(wait...Isn't that a truck song or something? tried,tested and true!?!?...weird), but we made it, and we're still in love!! *phew* This past week has been so surreal, I don't think i've ever experienced the intensity of so many emotions in my life (anger, fear, sadness, happiness, love etc etc.) In a weird, sick, demented way I'm thankful for what we had to go through, this has made us stronger...We can make it through anything now. I could go on, but I won't because all I really need to say I can sum up in three words "I love you"....

Post Script: <--Yes I'm a geek--Call me...tell me you love me

No comments: