Tomorrow is the BIG moving day! We got our keys, the apartment is OURS! So as I said, we move into the apartment tomorrow. The family is coming to help us move so it shoudln't take too long. AND our furniture comes tomorrow as well, Scott will have his big comfy chair that he's been raving about FINALLY!
This move has been SO stressful. I'll fill everyone in on details when I get internet at the new apartment. I won't have access to email/internet for, let's say, two weeks maybe. BOOOOOOOOO! Anyways....
Gotta go finish packing!
Werd to yo mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! Moving sucks but once you get into a new place it feels great cause it's so darn clean! I should know, we're nomads. We're actuallymoving agaiN! Back to Tallahassee. We leave in two weeks! CRAZINESS!
We go where the food is...
Post a Comment