Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm gonna be in trouble!!!!!!


It can never be a good thing when I've found a food that I can't put down....Especially when it's a very "naughty" food!!!! Golden oreos...Mmmmmmmmm. In fact, I could eat an entire box of these cookies in one sitting - easily!

I must say, these "golden" delectables were also delicious when dipped in milk, which is my preferred way of eating them.

If you are a traditionalist and balk at the idea of a non-chocolate Oreo, it will be your loss--or perhaps my gain when I buy out the stores of these delish eats. But you will in fact miss out on a great tasting cookie that can proudly sit aside original Oreos in your tummy!

I have just one thing to say: "Golden Oreos - Where have you been all my life!?!?!?!?"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, Kevin and I can't buy those, because we eat the whole package in one sitting!

So yummy! they taste like old school vanilla girl guide cookies.

Mmmmm, now I want cookies. Way to go....

Anonymous said...

thanks alot.... now I crave something else from canada that i can't buy here!