Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Writers Block...


Honestly, for the first time....ever????...I have nothing to say.

I'll jot note it again:

Things are stressful.

I'm exhausted.

I have great friends. REALLY great friends!

Kayla surprises me on a daily basis -- and I don't see that slowing down. That's not a bad thing!

I have NO idea what's going to happen with Kayla and I as of April 1st -- no clue. But I'm not worried? Surprisingly!

I read Kayla a book called "Farley Farts" -- Hilarious.

Packing blows. And it's never-ending. How is that even possible that It's STILL not done. Haven't I been packing for about 5 months?????

I need a Massage. Badly.

Scott dropped a heavy box on his head today while he was helping me move boxes. I laughed. He didn't.

RipStrip??????

I need a good old fashion night out. Just me. No baby! Even one night is too much to ask for right now as I'll be a "single parent" in less than 2 weeks. But still, one can dream!

I'm falling asleep as I'm writing this.........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: