Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's official -- I'm headed to the looney bin!

I liked it! God strike me down! I REALLY liked it. All these years I've been dead set aganst this show, and now, with the help of "James Kirk", I shall be a fan of this NEW set of Star Trek Movies.

There were some parts that I didn't understand -- like blowing up Vulcan. I don't get it. That went against the things I actually did know about the show/movies (which were few mind you!)

I liked it -- and so did Kayla! Her comments about it made me laugh out loud. "It's broken!!!" - in regards to Vulcan, and James Kirk -- "Awwwwwww Cute! Hey, what can I say, my girl and I have the same taste. I love this kid!


...
.....
.......
........
............
................................

I have shamed myself.

2 comments:

lynutty said...

I didn't wantch the shows and only caught a few ever.... but I did see one of the other movies and I loved it. I hope to go see this new one, even though the new captain is a guy from princess diaries and a lame lindsey lohann movie. He better be good.

Kathryn said...

Yeah, he was good. I'd do him...again. Oops, I mean, he was good in the movie....also. :oP