stop being so negative. You LOVE saskatchewan! that is where God wants you to be....and it will be awesome!!! Wonder what he will teach you when you're there. And now I have an excuse to visit sask again!
WOW This is the most politically incorrect thing I've ever read. HA! My sister moved to SK and although the winter's are brutal, she seems to enjoy it up there! Good luck friend! Come see me first!
3 comments:
stop being so negative. You LOVE saskatchewan! that is where God wants you to be....and it will be awesome!!!
Wonder what he will teach you when you're there.
And now I have an excuse to visit sask again!
WOW
This is the most politically incorrect thing I've ever read. HA!
My sister moved to SK and although the winter's are brutal, she seems to enjoy it up there! Good luck friend! Come see me first!
HA! Oh Kathy...You know I'm kidding. :o)
Maybe.
Post a Comment