Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Random stuff from my tiny brain...

Okay so I'm dumb, I wrote this HUGE blog and then I deleted it! *sigh* my life. Kay so I'm a newbie at this If you don't wnat to read about all the weird crap that goes on in my extremly tiny brain then move along!
So, to start out with I'm a busy busy gal. I just moved out of the rents place in September, going to school full time (massage therapy) and getting ready for registration exams. I'm in dire need of a hammer or a shovel, either one will do, I wouldn't describe myself as being too picky. And I really need someone to hit me over the head with the hammer/shovel (or both), i'd be incredibly grateful. Maybe just a little tap (but not in the face--lets keep it isolated to the top or back or the head kay???). I have a feeling that that's the ony way i'm gonna be able to slow down from this crazy life that I've gotten myself into.
I can't believe how quickly time has flown by, these past few months all seem like such a blur, it's so unnerving. Anyways, the next few months are gonna go by with lightning speed I'm sure (which is both scary and exciting I guess). After school, who knows what's gonna happen. I was planning on taking my MCAT's in spetember but I havent decided if I can handle another 5 years of school. Who knows, takin' it one day at a time.
Kay, so, a shout out to my peeps. Yes, i'm using ebonics. Actually, i've made it a daily goal of mine to have at least one conversation in ebonics everyday. It's actually quite an art form to be able to use ebonics so fluently, its a whole new language really. Riiiiiiiiiight.....So back on track, my wonderful friends, few and far between yes but amazing people, absolutly! I'm surrounded by very good, kind, accepting people who are each so unique and characteristically candid and a little off center (kinda like me but not quite so much--fortunately!). I'm so lucky, and grateful for you all!

Kay, so for now that's it...I'm gonna try to keep up on this thang! And yes I KNOW I wrote THANG!

BTW: A good laugh (in my opinion) is at this website www.homestarrunner.com, go to the toons sections and then "teen girl squad". It's pointless cartoons but, my gosh, it's good times and goodfun for all involved! Well, maybe not for all!

Toodles,
Kat

No comments: