Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Three in one day..Addicted???

Okay so I was reading this one piece about getting your heart repeatedly broken....Yeah okay so...That's me...TOTALLY!
I would have to say that I'm probably incredibly unlucky in love. If you had of asked me that three or four years ago I would have said I was the luckiest girl ever. I was engaged to a wonderful man who I absolutly adored and was planning on spending the rest of my life with him. But of course, as things always do, S**t happend(i'm going to refrain from swearing--it's my new goal!) So, two years later this relationship still haunts me in ways I can't even describe. Don't get me wrong, I've dated on and off after the breakup but I've come to the realizatin that I SUCK IN LOVE and I am doomed to spend the rest of my life alone!
I seem to always get the crappy end of things, and perhaps it's because I expect too much out of a relationship. For example, this summer, wonderful guy but no sign of any kind of committment on his part. So, I cut communication but for some unforseen reason we always find our way back to each other. But, I feel like crap everytime we talk....It's the weirdest thing.
Anyways, my point in writing this is to say that I'm gonna be a "spinster" for the rest of my life...Unless someone can find me a perfect guy. And honestly, I'm not asking for much only a guy witha lazy right eye that wanders a little south, must be morbidly obese with only two front teeth. I know , I know, I'm picky but I deserve my dream man too!!!!!!!!!

No comments: