Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sooooooooo...This week has been FUN!

Alright, I officially suck at keeping up to date with this now, and to think I was doing SO well!!! Meh, what can ya do. This week has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. One day i'm up, the next i'm as low as I can go, actually I've pretty much fallen right off the track a few times. Relationships, what a crazy concept, Serioulsy! I mean, I've never been one to date around, and i'm pretty much a self-proclaimed hermit so i'm not really at the point where i'm looking for just any relationship I guess. But then one thing happens and it changes your entire outlook on it all, and life in general. Of course, as everyone knows, I've been engaged, to the first man I really ever loved and dated for that matter. And i'm still struggling to sort though everything from that. And what if I was given a second chance to make things right,? Would it/could it make a difference? Who knows really....I definately don't.....Sigh...Life, what a friggin' disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: