OH, it's on baby!!!!!!!! let the countdown OFFICIALLY begin.
ps...i WAS going to do pretty much the same post on my blog tonight, but now that I see you did it, it would just look like I am copying and look really really cheap. Like I can't come up with something myself. although...maybe I'll just cut and paste your's to mine EXACTLY the way it is...hehehe *WINK*
Me and my greatly mis-shapen stomach full of baby are SO happy for you. You have studied the human form, any ideas on how to speed this human removal process along?
3 comments:
OH, it's on baby!!!!!!!! let the countdown OFFICIALLY begin.
ps...i WAS going to do pretty much the same post on my blog tonight, but now that I see you did it, it would just look like I am copying and look really really cheap. Like I can't come up with something myself. although...maybe I'll just cut and paste your's to mine EXACTLY the way it is...hehehe *WINK*
Me and my greatly mis-shapen stomach full of baby are SO happy for you. You have studied the human form, any ideas on how to speed this human removal process along?
Actually massage can induce labor! Serioulsy, maybe give it a try...You know i'd be ALLLLL over that fine thang if I were there! Woot woot!
Post a Comment