Monday, February 20, 2006

It's the thought that counts!!!!!

So, my wonderful man bought me a much needed valentines day gift. A Tandem massage at a day spa. Which means both of us are in a room together while we get massaged. Supposedly a wonderful experience. However mine, not so much....

My handicapped massage therapist didn't know what he was doing and I have the pictures to prove it! My neck was swollen, burnt, bruised and cut post treatment. Needless to say I was bed-ridden for two days, and today is the first day I can move my neck. But the burn on my neck from his super bionic speed of massage on my neck with lack of oil is still very much a hinderence to me. See below pictures for further details.....

Day one:





Day 2:



Day 3: It got worse....Trust me. But it's too hard to take a picture of it myself. It ain't pretty though

As much as I love you for doing that for me baby, for next valentines day let's play it safe and just stay home and watch a movie!!!!!! *wink*

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Tempting....

Newlyweds Blog said...

totally sue pain and suffering are just a dollar sign away, if you need a nurse's "expect witness" Im your gal! Cherie

Barbat said...

I think my wife means "expert witness" and in her you've got one! (We get half, well how about a quarter, of the settlement though!)

Anonymous said...

you got it baby....next year I'll just plan a nice quiet night in with dinner and a movie or something like that. It will be our first Valentines as a married couple so it should be just the two of us together. I'm sorry, and I LOVE YOU!!!

Kathy said...

Wow...aggressive massage

Sweet Meat said...

YEAH YEAH! Guys, she's lying! It's TOTALLY RUG BURN! She's just covering incase one of us saw her and noticed! Where you trying the legs behing your head sex thing again? ;)
Dude, my rug burn scar on the side of my knee from 2 yrs ago is STILL THERE!!!!!!!!! arg! Hope yours gets better ;)