Sunday, December 10, 2006

Brrrring It On....Okay, Don't!

In the name of all that is holy it has been freakin' cold outside! I'm just now thawing out after a brief jaunt from car to the apartment. It boggles how something that is a sure fire reoccurence can still make an impression. Brrrrrrrrrrrr....

I am so looking forward to the upcoming Christmas hiatus. I'll be off from Dec 24-28 then back for one day...then new years day off. My only musts are resting and familial obligation. I have big plans to make as few plans as possible. The one plan I will stand by is to do what I want, when I want. Or okay, when everyone else is doing things :s. Sounds amazing doesn't it!

Friday I stayed home from work. I was feeling totally blah....It was spent catching up on some much needed sleep and spending some quality me time with...myself. My alone time was long overdue and does a body good.

I'm sad the weekend is over.....Another fun filled work week! Riiiight....

No comments: