Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Bells Are Ringing out for christmas day!

Just a few short day's and Christmas will be here. *Woot!*

Yesterday was my birthday - Pretty uneventful, as per usual. I got a few happy birthday's from my side of the family but was dissapointed that I didn't even so much as get an email from others....But I guess that's what happens when you're a christmas baby, everyone tends to forget about you.

But on a happier note....My cards are finally in the post. I baked cookies this morning, but they taste more like cake....Not too sure why. Hey, I never said I was a GOOD cook!

There will be no snow but on the plus side, our tree looks very pretty, all my shopping is done, and I don't have to cook or clean for almost a week. Deck them halls!!!!!

Much love and happiness to everyone!

Kathryn
XOXOX

No comments: