Friday, January 05, 2007

The Long Awaited Update...

Happy hello to all my fans....All two of you. I havn't felt much like updating so this one will probably be quick and dirty!

Christmas was busy, and expensive. Besides the obvious costs that come along with the Christmas Season we had an unexpected cost of $2100(and more to come) with our vehicle. Grrrrrrr...And apparently our warranty won't cover the costs even though it clearly states in our contract that the specific part IS covered under our agreement. Anyways, our "representative" (i.e my aunt!) is handling the situation and is fighting this for us....Nice. We may not ever see a penny of it, but at least we have the guy quivering in his panties...Or at least I'd like to think so!

New years - We stayed at my parents with Ang and Geoff, and of course Brexi. Rod, Karoline and Dave were in Las Vegas doin' their thang. Amazingly, I managed to stay awake till 11:30 and ring in the new year with Scott as we both enojoyed a peaceful sleep. I even had McDonalds, because that's the kind of party animal that I am. Then I went to bed. Rawk on!

I would have liked to show some pictures of the festivities but alas my camera didn't have batteries so here are the ones I actually did take:

Angela looks SO uncomfortable here...And I think Dave misses his baby sisters!


NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Brexi finally giving us a break from Elmo in Grouchland!!!


Me and B in his tent...you do not understand how small this space was!


And just because I giggled and snorted at these....

Take the time to think through that domain name before registering it, people! Check out these REAL website names:

1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name... wait for
it... is www.whorepresents.com.

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can Exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com.

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than PenIsland at www.penisland.net .

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com.

5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company - www.powergenitalia.com.

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: www.molestationnursery.com.

7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com.

8. Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their whacky website: www.speedofart.com

Giggle *snort*..

No comments: