There is low-energy, there is tired and then there is me... comatose is a bit of a stretch but I'm on autopilot with the needles spinning out of control and the fuel light blinking. A combination of too many consecutive late nights unsupported by naps in between, a serious increase in demands at work and home, improper diet, diclectin pills three times daily to keep anything in my belly.
And then there's money.
Need it... One would think at 25 I would be more fiscally mature and organized but nope, not so. Suffice it to say that we will be scrounging for pennies over the next few months and will be struggling to keep on budget to get on track for the many coming expenses. Our expenses have run amok, some legitimate(i.e a brand spankin' new transmission for our car - Grrrrrrrr) some just plain irresponsible. I've actually decided to affix a post-it note to my debit and credit cards warning me not to use them. Hell my lunch will soon consist of a few After Eights and Danish butter cookies from the office lounge that someone brings in to share.
Note to self: make a lunch for tomorrow.
Now to figure out how I can make good on our rent cheque...
In other news, the morning, noon and night sickness continues ('good sign' my gastric sphincter). Food has become the enemy, with my digestive system rejecting entire nutritional groups on an apparently random basis – I have visions of a tiny bearded and cloaked thesp perched at the frontier of my duodenum clashing two wee sticks together and and squeaking 'You SHALL NOT PASS!' – and frequently making me sick even on an empty stomach, presumably to keep me match fit for the next time I dare to eat something it doesn't fancy the look of.
In the wise words of my sis-in-law, Ashley - "magical time my ass".....Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You were right, there were some tears! Awww, Frankie
Post a Comment