Thursday, January 11, 2007

In Case You weren't in the loop.....:o)

Hi Everybody,

My new years resolution for 2007 is to start keeping regular contact with everybody!!! But for now, a mass email will have to do......

It seems like just yesterday Scott and I were making an announcement regarding our engagement and wedding. Well now we have another announcement....Perhaps a bigger one?

Many of you would have no idea about this, becasue we've gone to great lengths to try to wait as long as possible before "spilling the beans". We're expecting a third party to join our small family! That's right, we are expecting our first little bundle of joy in late July/early August. We found out just two months after our wedding that the time had come to start planning for another member for our family. This makes me just shy of being three months pregnant!

Unfortunatley, all plans that we had made to travel to Newfoundland for a number of weeks this summer have now been put on hold due to my inevitable hugeness in those months (as I'm already growing a small tummy and not yet even started my Second Trimester!)

We hope to hear from you all in the new year future....

We wish you all the best for 2007!

With Love,

Kathryn, Scott and our little bean

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoohoo!!

You show early like me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kathy and Scott.
Not to worry Kathy, you will soon forget the nausea... well maybe not THAT soon, it has been 28+ years for me and I only vaguely remember it now! ;-)
I found your link on Ashley's blog... hope it is okay to peek in every now and again!
Hang in there okay... it is all worth it!
Phyllis Millard

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kathy! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy! I think it's fabulous and can't wait to be updated as you experience pregnancy.

Can't believe my little Kathy is "knocked up" =)

Kathy Cooper.