Sunday, January 28, 2007

P.J . Party at Our place!

Okay so yeah, It didn't LOOK like much of a party, after all, there were only three of us. But Lauren realized that since we coudln't come out, she'd come to us. We watched movies, played games, I shot Scott in the "eye" with a suction cup dart (Let's just say the birthday boy was none to pleased!) and ate pizza and wings.

But I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking:

Check out Scott's new book - "How To Marry A Black Man"



If you look closely at this one...You can actually see my baby tummy. It's small, but it's there!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.....who's the sexy "superhero" in the blue underwear??

Actually, what's weird is that I should be VERY embarrassed by those pics, but strangly enough I'm not!!!

Anonymous said...

Now how could anyone resist that!!!
hubba hubba!