We've been having some heart to hearts and have come to the conclusion that stabilty and being able to provide for our family must now become a priority and not something that seems so far in the distant future. We've come to realize that we're actually adults....Say it with me now "Oooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhh"
On another positive note: I got a raise! It's nice to see that sometimes hard work doesn't go unoticed. However, I had to leave work early today(second day of sickness this week). I serioulsy have a feeling that if this fetus doesn't stop "acting up" in the VERY near future we will be one income less in this household.
Scott's hair is getting wild....He's chosen not to cut it. I'm tempted to buzz him in the middle of the night so that he'll HAVE to cut that mop. He's been meaning to update his blog but he's lost the "blogging touch" it seems. He will update soon with a new "hair grow project" blog I'm sure, afterall his overlords have been after him!
People who don't respond to emails REALLY REALLY piss me off...I give up. Here I am waving the white flag. As my good friend Stephanie Tanner would say "How Rude!!!"
We've also been out pricing and looking for baby cribs, strollers and car seats. Very blogworthy I know. I never realized how much baby furniture was. And the little crib blankies....Ahhhhhhhhh, so cute! and expensive!!!! I guess it's time to just hand over my debit card now to the little beanie. It's well worth it though....
Morning, noon, and night sickness has certainly found me and slapped me around real good. Imagine your worst hangover, triple it, put yourself in 88 degree heat with nothing but mexican or cuban restaurant food to eat, and you can imagine the level of hell I'm in. Not only can I not eat ANYTHING, and I mean healthy or otherwise...But every blood vessle around my eyes have popped. It looks like I've been the boxing ring for one too many rounds. Actually I kind of feel like it too....
It's hard for me to find interesting things to say when really I feel like crap 24/7. I've scolded Scott many many times for "knocking me up", feel free to do the same!!
For those of you who have never been pregnant, let me tell you about the lengths a husband will go not to not have to watch and hear you vomit for three hours straight:
This door is the devil. Every food smell imaginable seeps in through this evil devil door....And when anything, and I mean ANYTHING makes you gag this is what must be done according to "The Scott". You MUST redecorate:
Please take note of the intricate details of the blue and white paper towels coming out of every possible "seepage" area.
Wonderful......
That is all.............................


1 comment:
Don't you be buying baby furniture yet!
What do you think baby showers are for missy????
Post a Comment