No posting about food on your blog...it's 9:18 am and I am now craving pizza.....mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. Wonder what time Pizza pizza opens... Do they have breakfast pizza?
What's happened to Scott? He's not updating his blog. Did you kill him in one of your pregnancy rages? How have the mood swings been? I apparently can't turn off my tear ducts. I cry at everything, commercials, movies, episodes of House (and it wasn't even a sad episode...!?!?!) Meh
1 comment:
No posting about food on your blog...it's 9:18 am and I am now craving pizza.....mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. Wonder what time Pizza pizza opens... Do they have breakfast pizza?
What's happened to Scott? He's not updating his blog. Did you kill him in one of your pregnancy rages? How have the mood swings been? I apparently can't turn off my tear ducts. I cry at everything, commercials, movies, episodes of House (and it wasn't even a sad episode...!?!?!) Meh
Post a Comment