I've been neglecting my precious blog....BUT, I'm still here, without child. Which is actually a good and bad thing. The good - It's HOT!, actually burning hot in this apartment, so waiting for the heat wave to pass is a good thing. I knew Kayla was gonna be smart! Bad ting - It's giving me way too much time to get nervous and realize that maybe I'm not ready for all this. I've been up during the nights worried that I'm just not ready to be a parent, or at least that's what my jumbled pregnant brain keeps telling me. Probably not a good thing....
The most recent update - The doctor called me and left a message saying that they would like to induce me on Wednesday. Which is actually Ashley's due date! It made me giggle a little.....
Either way, ready or not, she'll be here next week!!!!!!
Life is pretty boring these day's....I guess I shouldn't be complaining!!!!!!
Well, at least my spam is getting visually more...interesting.
1 comment:
So, 5% of kids are born on their due date....I wonder what percentage of kids are born on their cousins due date???
At least it'll be easy for me to remember her birthday!
Don't worry, every first time mom goes through what you're going through. I went through it with David, wondering if I'd be a good mom. If I'd know what to do, and how to take care of him 24 hours a day. I still have days like that. :)
Post a Comment