When you arrive at the elevator, decide if you would like to go up or down and press the appropriate button ONCE. Frantically pressing the button every 1/2 second upsets the elevator god.
When the elevator arrives, stand back from the doors and give the people in the elevator a chance to get out. Barging into the elevator and pressing your floor number before people can get out will result in a severe thrashing courtesy of moi.
When you get out of the elevator, keep going. I know that you think that you are very important and that the people behind you are either capable of walking through solid matter or, in fact, not even there, but some of us cannot walk through incredibly dense material. Be understanding of this, please.
When you see someone coming towards the elevator as the doors are about to close, OPEN the door. Do not pretend that you are pushing the open door button and shrug your shoulders.
freakin' morons....
As for what's happening in my life -- Nothing! Well, that's not entirely true. A lot is happening, none of which I can/should/will share on this blog at this particular time. Life is a big ball of stress right now. But during this whole process I've learned the meaning of true patience.
Still waiting on word of the move date. But boxes are being packed, arrangements are made and I'm ready to start this new phase of my life. Bring it.
But on a lighter note -- Christmas is just around the corner. And although K. is deathly afraid of Santa this year -- he will still come bearing gifts for her this Christmas. If I was really cruel, I'd make her take one of those terrible pictures in a mall, on dear old trailer trash Santa's lap -- then I would giggle for years to come on the face she made in the picture. But, I think I'll save that trauma till next year. It gives me something to look forward to! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment