Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Thingy 2009!

It’s been a little quiet on blog lately as I have been a very, very busy bee in the real world, more specifically in my house and joining in festivities.

Happy 2009 everyone :)

I have been decluttering at an astronomical speed you see. I call it my pre and now post Christmas PURGE! This was exactly what I was waiting for as I love to declutter but I need companionship on the way so that I keep up the momentum as I also LOVE to hoard so if I slow down.....I stop!

Here's my Kathryn's garbage/'these are causing me to go nut's' shop:

* Various toys that need a new home: 1,000,000
* Box of Christmas cards to be chucked: 3
* Random Greeting Cards: 10
* Clothes: too many to count
* Duplicate books: 6
* Bag of mostly scrap paper: 2
* Big box full of unreuseable cardboard: 3
* Rubbish bag of junk: 4
* Old cards (old bank cards etc.): 20 (chopped up & binned)
* Out of date medicines: 3

Packing boxes I've come to say this a lot:

Is this item packed away in a box? Why would I pack that item? I'm not smart.

Ughhhhh...Far too much stuff for an 1100 sq. ft apartment!

Now to eagerly anticipate the ski trip -- and some broken bones????????? (Update -- ZERO BROKEN BONES, and only ONE subluxed rib! WHOOOOOOO SUCCESS!)

No comments: