Friday, January 09, 2009

It's -that- time of the year....

So, K and I are two sick little ladies. I hate this time of the year -- disease infested, flu epidemic-y time of the year. I've been lucky -- over Christmas EVERYONE was sick but somehow I managed to avoid it all. But now, it hits me, and every second it feels worse than the last. I hate it. Balls.

Anyways -- the packing is still going, slowly but surely. By April 1st I'll be outta here. I hate not being able to foresee what's going to happen, but at the same time, I feel like this is for the best. I'm tired of Toronto...really tired of it. I've decided it's no place to raise a child. So....I'm outie!

Other news -- there really isn't any. Life is pretty much at a stand still until further notice. And surprisingly, I'm O.K with that. I mean, sure I'd love to know what's in store a year from now, but frankly, that's just not an option. So I guess for right now, I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.....

But for now it's bed time...10 after 9:00. Wow, I'm really pushing it here, eh? My bed is a'callin'....and I'm all too happy to answer.

On another note : I'm feeling chunky these day's, despite everyone telling me that I'vve lost weight. I'd love to lose another 20lbs by the summer but I'm not quite sure how realistic that's going to be. After the skiing trip, I decided that my goal is to become more 'outdoorsy'. I wish it wasn't so friggin' cold outside, and maybe I could continue with my 8km walks during the day. But, spring is just around the corner....right???????? Wishful thinkin'!

Maybe tomorrow I'll start on my new years reso's. Mmmmmmmmm, or maybe not.....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Loosing weight is over rated...especially when you live somewhere so cold. You need that stuff to keep you warm.
Anyways, I can feel your hotness from here so I don't think you need to change a thing.