Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter....

Tonight was a good night. Spent the night with Scott's family. We were supposed to head off to Guelph after for the rest of the weekend but my rents came down with "norwalk" and easter was offically cancelled at the Pritchett house!!!!!!

So, tonight we painted eggs. Scott painted one of our clients "Syed" and I painted some weird IN-between oscar the grouch and the incredible hulk. It looked incredibly scarey as you will see in the pictures below. Ashley and I became "bangle sisters". We were given these "beautiful"(*snicker*) matching bracelets and decided that we were going to start our own singing group "The Bangle Sisters" (original I know!) and our first single will be "I really f'd it up"(don't worry folks, only ashley and Scott will know what I'm talkin' about!). Ashley is about to pop any day now! She's already dilated 2 cms and were looking forward to meeting our new nephew Jack!!!! I love him already! And David is getting so big, what a gorgeous boy!

Here are a few pictures of tonight. Unfortunately "the Bangle Sisters" picture will be posted ASAP. We have a photo shoot coming up very soon.





No comments: