It's been awhile since my last post but here's a quick and dirty update:
Scott and I are officially the proud Aunt and Uncle of a beautiful baby boy - Jack. So exciting, the little dudes b-day was April 20th and 1pm. Mom and baby are doing fantastic.
We broke a record at work - we saw 78 people in one day. Two words for you - Early Retirement! We are exhausted.....This week couldn't have gone by any slower...
I'm home alone today. Scott is fishing with the boys (my bros, bro-in-law, his best friend). I know he was super excited about this - But to me, getting up at 5 am and fishing in the pouring rain/freezing rain is not what I would consider "fun". Meh, to each his own I suppose. Now sure what I'll do yet, maybe go catch a flick, go shopping!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE...I love shopping now. I'm turning into a real girl!
Oh, the MOST embarassing thing happened to me two nights ago. There's NO WAY that I'm writing it on here. But lets just say it could pretty much be the most emabarassing moment up to date. If you wanna know about it, you'll have to talk to me some other way.
Scott and I also got Season passes to Canada's Wonderland!!!! We're excited. I havn't been in so long, but were looking forward to spending a few weekends there. So if anyone wants to join, let us know. We'll obviously be the coolest people at the park so we'll need extra bodyguards!
More to come...............
WERD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAYYYYYYYYYY, baby Jack is here. Can't wait to see him tomorrow.
Yesssssssssss......it was VERY cold. BUT, still a good time was had by all. And the 5 in the morning wasn't so bad once we stopped at Tim's for extra large coffee's.
oh yes, and Wonderland, HEEERRREEEE we come!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment