Saturday, April 08, 2006

My wonderful man...

Since moving in together we have truly taken on different "roles" in the home. I am SO grateful to be with a wonderful man who fixes things, cooks and even washes the dishes! I can handle the other jobs...as long as he cooks!!!! Success!!

But honestly, Scott is my favorite person in the entire world. No matter how upset I am he can make everything alright. I'm lucky - beyond lucky.

Scott is not here right now, he left only 3 hours ago. Already I am missing him like crazy - it's sappy and sad, I know.

I was talking to someone at work recently and we were talking about friends. And she asked me if my best friend was a girl. I looked at her and said, no, my best friend is Scott. He is my all time favorite perosn in the entire universe. She then proceeded to say that she wishes her and her husband were best friends, but they aren't. She feels like she can't talk to him. My point is, I'm lucky to be marrying my best friend, I love that.

Love IS everything it's cracked up to be…...

"Better Together"

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song I could sing
But I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepiatone loving
Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? and where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together

Chorus:]
MMM its always better when we're together
Yeah, look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

-Jack Johnson-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, baby....YOU'RE the BESTESTEST person in the world, and I Love you SO much.

I think that we are truely lucky to have found each other and that we have the relationship that we do, and we can honestly say that we will be marrying our best friend in the whole wide world.
WE ROCK like Fred Flintstone!!