Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Burns!!!!

I cannot *stand* Tyra Banks...

She be crazy...fo sho!

Someone gave this "person"(please note that I use the term *extremely* loosely) her own show -- that person should be hunted down.

She is officially on par with Rachel Ray in my books.

And I'm frightened that she will surpass my hatred for R.R in a very, very short amount of time....

Please, would someone put these 'women' (again, used loosley) out of their misery....

For everyone's sake!

1 comment:

lynutty said...

Oh my gosh.....when I went home and say Rachal Ray on tv I thought...how annoying is she! ALmost as bad as 'the view' to which I refer to as monopause on drugs.
Tyras show...a also hate it! I like her in top model but her show is so trashy and plane right 'air-headish'
I agree sista! looks like we have the same taste...yet another thing!