Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random acts of blogness

A completely random post today because I have lots of little things on my mind, but nothing substantial enough to warrant its own post. Or something like that!

Dogs. I love em'. I want one -- eventually. Now here's the dilemma - is it possible (humane?) to have a puppy when I only really want to play with it but not look after it?

Afterall, it's like having a child -- But harder!! An animal, you cannot go anywhere! At least a kidlet you can take with you for an overnight trip...A dog, forget about it.

The bigger dilemma - I love Labradors. Is it possible to have a Lab puppy at home, alone, without it chewing its way through the walls? Mmmmmmm, I'm thinking not.

So, doggie or 'freedom' -- I choose freedom!

It's decided then, No dog's for us....

And on a different note:

I was grabbing some cream from the grocery store when I overheard this:

"What would everyone like to drink when we get back?" a mother asked her girls.

"Cranberry and orange juice!" shouted the little one. A brief pause while the older one considered her options. "Rum and Coke!".

Out of the mouths of babes, eh?!

They're clearly not related to me, but somehow they've managed to get my genes!

Hilarious!!!!!!

Thank you, that is all.

1 comment:

lynutty said...

If I could have any drink right now... it would be a canada dry gingerale. YUMMY!!!!