Up until this very moment I thought that the worst parts of parenting a near two year old were the temper tantrums, lack of communication skills and the lack of sleep.
So far, I've managed all of those bits and have, up until this point, remain reasonably unscathed. No doubt that I’m a little dumber than when I started this journey, but so far I still have at least one or two brain cells left - as mutated as they may be!.
Nothing, I mean nothing, has prepared me for what we will refer to as the "demons", otherwise known as "teeth". K. has them all but now I believe I am facing the two year molars. Holy s***! I don't normally pull out the swears, but in this case I'm making an exception. Brutal!
I had no clue that 2 year molars would be this bad. No clue...Why didn't someone tell me!!?!??!?!?!
The tantrums (from here on they shall be referred to as tanties) are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Like really, really, really bad. And Kayla is now known as "McScreamy"....
McScreamy doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't play, chews on her fingers till they bleed -- but amazingly McScreamy manages to bite, hit, scream and does tons of other really great stuff. My favorite yet is her doing something that she's not allowed to do, followed by biting my shoulder then screaming on the top of her lungs " TA DAAAAAAAAAA". Sweet!
McScreamy is cute folks, really cute....And I'm willing to give her up to a good home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ta DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
ouch!
Yeah, well you heard her on the phone yesterday -- this child is frightening...and crazy!
I loved how she said to you -- Plane, sky...bye bye! That's a conversation to her. Hilarious.
The terrible two's are filled with one face slapping adventure after another.
Now that Caden is 3, he cops a tude more so than screams. If I say, "Clean up your mess." He'll say, "Um, Let's not."
When did he morph into a 14 year old girl?!?!
Come on teeth. The quicker they come up, the better.
Post a Comment