Saturday, June 11, 2005
Another crazy night of sleep hate....
Well....I'm just sittin' at my sis' and bro in laws and last night was so relaxing. We just ate, drank and hung out. Then it was bedtime....I had the biggest night of sleep hate ever. My body actually flew an inch off the mattress, i swear I'm gonna take out Scotts eye one day. Because this has become a regular thing It has come to the point where we are comparing it to the others. Here was our convo when it happened S: "you okay?" K:"Yah" S: "That was a big one!" K: uh huh, yup Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But he's also a sheet hogger, I was freezing, and I've begun to envision ways to keep the blankets from the blanket theif. At night, before I go to bed, I'm gonna spread out the sheet and roll myself in it like a a cacoon. Scott will carry me over to the bed and we will sleep...in the morning I will burst out of the cacoon and grow into a beautiful butterfly and all will be good....Well, maybe it wont happen *exactly* like that, but you could imagine right? riiiight. Anyways, I'm out....WERD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I recommend sleeping in a straight jacket and ankle shakels.
Works for me, and its pretty darn comfortable.
Post a Comment