I don't get many things right the first time,
in fact I am told that a lot.
now I know all the wrong turns ands tumbles and falls
brought me here.
Now it was right before the day that I first saw your lovely face.
now I see it everyday
And I know
that I am,
I am the luckiest.
What if i'd been born 50 year before you
in a house on the street where you live?
Maybe i'd be outside as you passed on your bike,
would I know?
and then i'd see your eyes,
I'd see one pair that i'd recognize.
And I know
that I am,
I am the luckiest.
I love you more
than I have ever found a way to say
to you.
Next door there's an old man
who lived to his 90's
and one day passed away in his sleep
and his wife, she stayed for a couple of days
and passed away.
I'm sorry I know that's a strange way
to tell you that I know we belong.
I know
that I am,
I am the luckiest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
nooooooooooo....I'm the luckiest!!!! =P
NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm the luckiest!!! My boyfriend has a bigger penis! :P
Post a Comment