So today I am all by my lonesome...Normally the weekends are mine and Scott's time together alone but with him gone for the day I have to fend for myself :o( I think i can do it!!!!! But I must admit, my world is a better place when he is around, he is my prince.........
Last night, I downloaded the two episodes of family guy that Scott had missed, one because of me and my rantings the other because he was with papa Sanderson. So, we had a few good laughs last night, that's fo'shizzle!!!!!!!!
as for today, I'll probably just find myself lying on the couch, or I may go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith although I know Scott wanted to see it(because of Angelina! She's his favy, 'cept for me of course! Riiiiiiiiihgt) So we'll see......
Anyways, I'm off to try and get back to sleep. I had a rough go last night, i'm definately coming down with something, coughing all night....DIRTAY! The boys headed off at 7 this morning, so I was up to see them off, and cut their buns! *teehee*
Here's to a day of doin' nothin'! Why, because every other day of the week I'm a full-fledged working member of society, Scary thought eh??? True dat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment