Monday, June 06, 2005

Meh.........

I came on here to write something fun and interesting about some random crap floating in my head and I've come to the conclusion that I'm experiencing blogger's block because of the enormity of the pressure upon me to deliver the perfect combination of wit and insight but instead I've decided to just throw out a collection of verbal diarrhea 'cause no one reads this anyways!!!!!
Last night and today I've had four episodes of sleep hate...I think I almost took Scott out with my jumping and kicking(or wailing of the limbs)after I got hit by the GINORMOUS bus,well it was actually a combo of a mac truck and a greyhound bus. Of course I was asleep when this happened, but the aftermath of me jumping still haunts me! jokes jokes.... The next episode of sleep hate I woke up to find my ankle wedged between my baseboard of my bed and me torquing my body in a very abnormal way, it hurt like hell and I still have a swollen ankle to prove it. Not cool, not cool at all.
Totally different topic, but have you ever had these like totally random thoughts that know matter how much you think about them you can never figure them out. Well, lemme set this up for you...I'm sitting, reading a book when a totally random thought runs through my head about dudes who always feel the need to do a stupid "V" with their fingers over somebody else's head just before a pic is snapped. Like this is our favorite "gotcha" trick it seems. I've even had friends who've proudly asked me, "You didn't expect that, did ya?" No! I did not. After all it was only the eleventy billionth time that somebody did that to me. GOSH!
See I told you, so totally weird of me to think about these things, Meh, what can ya do...makes me happy! IF you wanna read something profound then you've DEFINITELY come to the wrong place....

No comments: