I'm having a major case of the I'd-rather-be-anywhere-doing-anything-elses this week. It's a challenge staying motivated feeling this way.
I'm bitter at work because I'm basically being forced to move clinics. They said they needed ME, and no one else would do. And when we stated the obvious reasons why someone else would be better for the job they said that really those "arguments" were very low priority to them -- otherwise meaning, they don't give a damn. It's a brand new clinic and frankly I'm sick of moving around in my job. Just when I was getting comfortable where I was, I'm uprooted and forced into a place that I feel incredibly uncomfortable. If anyone knows me, they know I HATE change, it makes me uneasy and a complete stressball. So, not only will I be leaving my husband behind but I have to work with tree males that I don't particularily like. And one of them, and I'm not kidding, looks identical to Jeffrey Dahmer and he pretty much has the personality of him as well - a complete sociopath. He makes me VERY VERY uncomfortable and uneasy. Here's to hoping that I don't get "dahmerized" at work....*sigh*
I also feel guilty for not spending as much time with friends but don't feel up to it and don't have enough time. One thing I thought would happen post wedding was I would have all this spare time to reconnect with old friends - but it ain't happening. I miss my heart to hearts with Mary-Ann, I miss my down time with dylan, I miss my celeb sighting excursions with Lauren...
I am not eating the way that I should be. I need new glasses and contacts.....
But other than that, you know, life's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment