Kinda like, 20 CC's, Stat! I've always wanted to order my tea that way, but, seriously, how totally dorky would that be? And besides, I never order tea!
I have had this sudden, horrible realization that I have utterly no sense of self-discipline, and, consequently, eat rather a lot of Sweet chili Heat Doritos. They're just so delectable!!!
I think I am going to buck this trend and go write my Statement of Intent right now. Also, last night I went to sleep at 7 pm - and I didn't wake up till 7am this morning. This cannot happen again, it really screws with my system. I feel quite groggy today despite the 12 hours of Zzzzz's. But nonetheless, I'm going to bed early tonight too....So a new leaf regarding my sleep cycle will be turned over starting Tuesday.
In other news, I have bought some lovely Christmas presents and cards for some equally lovely people. I've decided to start shopping early this Christmas. The sooner I can get this "out of the way", the better. Large crowds of people have recently starting making me feel quite scared for my life and uncomfortable. I truly think I was detsined to be a hermit....
Some breaking news, I started driving on Sunday. I was frightened for myself, and everyone aroudn me. I need not say anymore than that...
I kind of feel like I should be writing about my feelings right now because I've been feeling alternately very sad and rather infuriated about various really horrible things that have happened to me or people that I know lately, but feelings are highly overated, and I think that my new goal of attaining a highly-efficient and disciplined self will be easier to achieve if I become an emotionless automaton.
Robots are cooler than people, anyhow. Captain Picard was so much cooler when he was a Borg - at least that's what I've heard. No serioulsy, I heard that somewhere, I don't know where - How else would I know this!?!? *shifty eyes*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment