Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pet peeves and people are morons

There are just some things that are really insignificant in the grand scheme of things(trust me, I'm well aware of this fact), but they have a strange ability to make me simmer. Unfortunately, I'm coming up with more and more these days and need to start finding some positive things to balance it all out.

But first I must tell the world that I get really irritated with people who use their keys or pens to push the elevator buttons. Especially when they feel the need to push those buttons with enough force to knock a small child over. It cracks the pretty plastic covers. Stop doing it. Use your finger; it won't kill you.

Okay, I shall balance it out with something that makes me feel good - Sweet Chili Heat Doritos and our nephew Jack and his facial expressions....



You just can't help but feel better!

No comments: