Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exhausted...

Today I REALLY felt pregnant....My feet are swollen, I can barely stand because I'm just so tired. I almost fell asleep in a treatment today...It was horrible. I've been getting very few hours of sleep at night, my mind just seems to be racing all the time. That, plus acid reflux, plus severe calf cramps is not a good thing I've learned...

Also, to compound everything, for the last 4 day's (plus more last week) the air-conditioner has been broken at work and it's been 86-90 degrees everyday. I soak through my shirt most day's and it's pretty disgusting.

Anyways, on Monday Scott and I are going to Jackson's Point for Daryl's funeral. I think it's important for me to go...Although I've never actually been to a funeral before, so I'm a little aprehensive as to how I'll react to the whole thing.

I obvioulsy haven't felt much like writing these past few day's and I still feel a lot of grief over my friends passing.

I must go lie down now....My eye's are closing as I'm finishing up this blog.

Sidenote: I'm ready for this baby to come!! I think I'm at the point where I'm just getting sick of being pregnant....Let's get this show on the road!

No comments: