Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quickie....

Here's the scoop..Or lack thereof!

Things have been super stressful these past few weeks/day's - Lot's of yelling, screaming, crying, sweating, and "paining" as my clients would call it! And I'm still torn about the job situation. Yes, I'm uncomfortbale, but I don't know if i'm uncomfortable enough to justify stopping, the money will come in handy. I'm at least working till next Thursday. Then next Friday I'm heading to Buffalo with my parents for a little shopping and "vacation". Unfortunatley Scott wont be joining because of work, but I'm sure he'll be able to fend for himself for a few day's. My parents are concerened I think that I'm going to have the baby when we're over there! I said that it would take all of twenty minutes to get back over the border - I refuse to allow my child to be born in the states!! And anyways, the due date is still 5 and a half weeks away. I'm not too concerend....

Went to the doctors again yesterday. Everything seems totally normal with the baby...She's offically dropped and is "quite low" the doc say's. Which, unfortunately isn't indicative of any pre-term babe....but who know's, my parents might just get lucky and be able to see this little one before their big send off!

Not only has the extreme heat been irritating all my symptoms of pregnancy, but I've been lucky enough to acquire a few more! SCORE! Acid reflux, which is one of my favorites....Then there's peeing every ten minutes because she's shifted directly over my bladder. Can't forget the "braxton hicks" contractions that I've been getting, and the fact that it feels like she's taking a knife to my nether regions...Feels great!

I've decided to put up a picture of the belly...at 34 weeks, 3 day's:



Okay it's time for me to go....It feels like it's about 100 degree's in this apartment...I'm sweating over the keyboard. This summer should be fun.....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Aw, the good ol' days. Soon it will all be a distant memory. Thank Goodness this blog will remind you of the joys of pro-creation.
Beware: Caden came 2 weeks early and we were too far from the border to drive to Canada.
Just a hint of caution :)