Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fragile...

Today has been difficult...

One of my friends was killed in a car accident late last night in B.C. He traveled out there to do some tree planting for the summer.

Daryl was one of the kindest people I have ever known, and never failed to make me laugh hysterically and put a HUGE smile on my face! One of the last things he said to me a couple of weeks ago was a quote, "Any moment could be our last, live as such", and I truly believe he practiced what he preached when he spoke those words to me.

My heart goes out to his family....

I'm heartbroken by this turn of events and know that Daryl will be truly missed that all the people that knew him.




I'm gonna miss you big guy!

2 comments:

Chic Mom Blogger said...

Kats,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You know I am here for you even though I think you have lost a little faith in me recently. Honestly, I am quite use to hearing that from people, as most will not understand my situation until faced with the challenge.

I hope you are coping well, e-mail me when you get a chance.

Kathy said...

He looks so kind and fun.
I know I'm a country away, but let me know if there's anything I can do.