So, there's not really much to report these day's....Same ol' stuff.
I'm tired, and sore...As per usual. Ive been having lot's of difficulty taking deep breaths, or just breathing in general. This is obvioulsy normal, but it doesn't make it easier to get through my day's at work. I'm still not sure when I'll be stopping, I know I should probaby end by July 1st. But another part of me feels like I should keep on goin' till I couldn't possibly do it anymore - the money will come in handy. Anyways, give me some feedback here....I feel okay, I feel like I could keep on working right now. But at around 3 or 4 each day I starting getting chest pains, stomach pains and I can't breath well. Working till those times won't be an option - I doubt my boss will do me any favors at this point. So it's either I quit, or I stay on for the ten hour day's. I'm really not too sure what I should be doing at this point.
It's official: my belly has now outgrown my boobs. Maybe it's been like this for some time but I didn't notice. I had a moment this morning and shouted to Scott that I couldn't even see my feet anymore! My stomach now protrudes out further than my chest. Let me emphasize how dramatic this is by stating that I started pre-pregnancy life as a, ummmmmmm, larger cup size!!! For my bump to actually stick out further is a bit of a feat, really. I'm starting to look a lot like a snowman (or snowwoman, to be more precise), with the top smallest snowball being my head, the middle my boobs, and the biggest snowball is everything else below my boobs. Stick a carrot in my face and dress me up in a top hat, wooooweeee.
I think I'm going crazy.......Serioulsy.
On another note, Scott and I went to Daryl's funeral at Jacksons Point on Monday. It was a wonderful celebration of Daryl's life. There were so many people there that even though we got there an hour early, we coudln't get seats inside the building and we sat outside under tents that had videos playing of the service. It was quite a special time, and I am lucky to have a husband who's there to support me even when he had never even met my friend. It was nice....
And on yet another note, I had a "oh dear god no" moment the other morning. I was in the washroom getting ready for work and I heard soemthing horrifying coming from the t.v., and have made a horrifying discovery. Rachael Ray reruns of her "talk show" are still being played in this country. I thought I was safe, divided by several thousand miles from a woman that makes me want to throw cutlery at the television. But she's here, and in an innocent channel-surfing moment by Scott, I have seen her.
I need to bleach my eyes now.
Enjoy this video that makes me laugh hysterically...C'mon, you ALL know it's true! I can't imagine ONE person that hasn't had this moment before(turn up the sound!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I recommend no more working for you. Even if you feel like you can, you really need to enjoy the last few weeks you'll ever have to yourself..(at least for the next 18 years) cause when the baby comes, it's game on and there's no catching up on relaxation or sleep.
The money might come in handy, but your sanity is much more precious. Caden didn't start sleeping thorough the night until he was 7 months old so you need some prep time. Otherwise you may drive your car into a big yellow poll because you were too tired to see it (take it from experience)
I say call it quits on July 1.
Post a Comment