Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gotcha!

Awhile ago I installed a site-tracker. I thought it'd be neat to know who was reading my stuff.

But the traffic results have been mixed and my ego took a bit of a hit when I realized I only average 3 visitors per day. Entirely my own fault, I know. But even worse, of the daily three, I'm usually one of them! I too, often come here to see if indeed, I have written anything new... "Still nothing? WTF?"

According to Site-Tracker, I often get visited for two seconds, which is probably YOU visiting and saying, "Still Nothing? WTF?".

But I've noticed another trend... Often someone from Halifax, NS(around the Mahone Bay, Lunenburg area) visits me for zero seconds. Zero seconds? Sometimes they look for longer, like yesterday they come from my msn space. Clearly someone I know, and I have one guess as to who it is!

Dear Halifax-Reader, I know I may not know you or write as often as I should but please respond with a bit about yourself: Specifically, are you stalking me? Who do you work for? And why do you visit my blog each day?

Love, KP


If I don't hear from back from you, I can only assume you are Big Brother doing the rounds on a Government Super Computer.

No comments: