Saturday, July 05, 2008

Oh no.

I'm getting sick -- I thought I was in the clear. Obviously I did my "happy, happy, joy, joy" dance far too soon.

I refuse to believe this is happening right now. Not now.....ANYTIME but now. I'm planning my getaway. And if you know what's been going on here as of late, my immune system is shot and to top it off, I haven't slept in 10, going on 11 months! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Mind over matter, mind over matter!

Balls. Big ones.

You know what would make everything right again???? Pineapple pop, zesty nacho crunchits, and Titanic (the movie, not the actual boat with me going down with the ship -- that may not help with the cold -- just a thought.)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Time to let that baby cry it out.
Give her a sippy cup of rum and access to the television remote and check on her every 15 hours.