Went to see Great Big Sea tonight.
Box seats. Free. WOOT WOOT! No smelly person sitting beside me. Lot's of leg room. Waited on.
A dude had one beer in each hand and no shirt on. Jumping around like a lunatic. Smelled like beer and cigs there. Scott asked if that was how NFLD smells! Hilarious.
Some frenchie tried to pick me up. Awkward, as I haven't been "picked up" in about ten years! I was baffled as to how forward someone could be. I was not impressed. He told me I was "confusing" because I don't wear a wedding ring. I told him not to sit by me.
This old chick was doing the Senfield Elaine dance. I laughed like a crazy woman!
So fun. Now, MUST go to bed.
Tooddles.
Gonna see GBS in NFLD in a couple weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment