Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And this is how the "boob shake" with tassels is done!

I was chatting it up with a random person today and this is how it's done....You pretty much just bounce and the tassels take care of themselves. If you move your arms, you can change what direction they twirl in. Once you get really good at it, you can work your pectoral muscles so that you can get one going at a time and do all sorts of tricks.

Also, here is something I learned: Packing tape on nipples is a bad idea.

Not that I've ever done this before *shifty eyes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA.....who was this you were talking too?? was she a stripper or something?? where did this all take place?? what a WIERD topic of conversation...I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall just to hear how that one got started.

Kathryn said...

Like I said, it was a random person. It was in subway..There were no seats left and they asked if they could sit beside me, I'm pretty sure they were high. and they asked if i had ever done it, i said "no" then they said i'm tkaing burlesque dancing lessons....here's how you do it!!!! I know, weird but, this is how my life goes I suppose!! Quite good, quite good!!!!!