Hello, hello. It, once again, has been a while. But I have returned from my adventure in outer space (aka the barrins of Oshawa aka Osh Vegas).
I am happy to report that on Friday I left work, I had a few rough weeks prior and was really excited to see Scott. When I got to the train station @ 8:30 Scott was leaning against a pillar. He gave me a side hug, i thought it strange but didn't say anything. Anyways, I started 'complaining' about how tired I was and he stopped me and said he had a question to ask me...I think I just kinda squinted my eyes and thought he was being "strange". But then he pulled his arm out from behind his with a big bouquet of oragami flowers that he had made and got down on one knee. He asked me if I would marry him. I think I just stood there shocked for a few moments. Then Someone jumped out from behind the pillar(later to be revealed Dave and Avery) started snapping photos of Scott proposing and my reaction. I was surprised, but incredibly happy. Needless to say, I didn't even have to think about my answer. It was OBVIOUSLY a YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that man more than anything, how could I possibly say no!!?!?!??! Apparently everyone but me knew about this and he told me that my parents wanted me to call them as soon as he did it. I was in shock to say the least.
We saw one of our old teachers from centennial at the expo, and we flashed her the ring. She came over and gave us each hugs and kisses and stated how excited she was and that she couldn't think of a better couple!!! She also stated that we would have a wonderful and amazing marriage and she was gonna be at our wedding. What a great compliment, we were both beaming.
Then on Saturday, after the Massage Expo we were going out to dinner with friends form school. Scott didn't tell em where we were going till we got there. We pulled up to Red Lobster, I wa spretty excited. But because Lauren is allergic to seafood I said lets just go next door to Creek canyon (or something like that), but they still insisted on Red Lobster. Well, we walked in and EVERYONE was there. Scott had perfectly planned an engagement party! Both families were there to greet us. It was amazing! We all had an amazing time. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
I still can't beleive we're engaged! It seems so surreal but so perfect and natural at the same time.
On a different note from the engagement. It was a classic Mary-ann moment. We were talking about massage (of course!). And MA stated that she had gotten a massage elsewhere but she needed a massage from me cause i'm the only person who "know how to do her right"!! Dirtay!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I ROCK!!!! Tee hee...
On Monday night after work Scott and I went to see Saw 2. After the first 20 minutes the power went out, right at a suspensful scene. At first I was confused, i thought "WOW, interactive movie, yehawwww"...But nope. It was PITCH BLACK. Like no exit signs, no emergency lights...NOTHIN'. AND no one even came in to let us know what was happening. And when they did, they told us that we werent allowed to leave the theatre! Like, WTF!!! Not ALLOWED to leave. Geesh. Anyways, the lights didn't come back on. But we got two free movie passes each out of the deal. Unfortunately, all we really wanted was to watch the movie. *sigh* That's o the list for this weekend now...SO NO ONE tell us ANYTHING about the movie, or mom will kill you! Seriously, she will........
Well, that's it for now. My shoulder is hurtin' like a MOFO right now. I didn something to it on the weekend and I have not yet recovered from. Makes for some wicked hard treatments *tear*.
Bedtime for Kathy..........More to come.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA...."creek canyon" oh baby..it's canyon creek!!! that's almost as bad as my "qliche" *WINK* no but really, that was an AWESOME weekend and here's to many many many many many many more of them. I Love you more and more with every passing second.
Creek canyon, canyon creek--Ummm I didnt know, hence why i stated ("or something like that!")...You gaytard! LOVE YOU!
You guys are funny. Scotty is quite the romantic. Tell him to call Jay and give him some tips.
Post a Comment