I've nothing witty or of particular interest to say, but I thought I should write because I think I'm losin' "fans"!!!
Went to 'Bur' this weekend. had a mini party with Ashley and Kevin to celebrate their engagement. Apprently I am to go to the weeding show with Cathy and Ashley in January, this is not a request but a demand. Should be fun though, I love Ashley. And Cathy too of course!
We saw Saw II and Jarhead this weekend. Jarhead takes the cake though, it was AWESOME....So great. Its a must see...
This weekend Scott is coming here and we geta four day weekend. Kinda. But i took Monday off to go to a meeting at the school and he took the day off too, we're going to get massages!! I NEED ONE SO BAD! I'm super excited.
Anyways, If I go to bed now, i'll get 12 hours sleep. Yup sounds like a plan to me! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE I love sleep, sleepy sleep sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment