Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"Every Time I Look At You"

I used to think that I was strong
I realise now I was wrong
'Cause every time I see your face
My mind becomes an empty space
And with you lying next to me
Feels Like I can hardly breathe

I close my eyes
The moment I surrender to you
Let love be blind
Innocent and tenderly true
So lead me through tonight
But please turn out the light
'Cause I'm lost every time I look at you

And in the morning when you go
Wake me gently so I'll know
That loving you was not a dream
And whisper softly what it means to be with me
Then every moment we're apart
Will be a lifetime to my heart

I close my eyes
The moment I surrender to you
Let love be blind
Innocent and tenderly true
So lead me through tonight
But please, please turn out the light
'Cause I'm lost every time I look at you
Lost. Every time I look at you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it means the world to me to be with you. To know that you love me as I love you. that you will love me forever and a day without a question of doubt. To know that we will go through life together, to celebrate the joyous parts and support eachother through the bad. To know that I have someone I can always count on to be there for me no matter what it is. Someone that can be my lover, my partner, my best friend. someone to laugh with me and cry with me. to know that someone will never ever judge me. to have someone to make fun of me when I do stupid stuff, and to have someone to make fun of. To have someone that will allow me to live my life to it fullest. to have someone that will keep me in line, and watch over me. to have someone that I can share everything with. That is what it means to be with you, plus many many more." he whispers

Kathryn said...

Baby, that's beautiful...Thank you for writing that. I love you so much. I cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Thank you for loving me...

Anonymous said...

you don't need to thank me for loving you babes. that's not neccessary. I know that our love for eachother will grow with every passing day for the rest of our lives. And I can't wait either to spend the rest of our lives together.