Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sleep Please!!

Normally, I LOVE to sleep. Like, in the morning, when i wake up after, ummm, lets just round it off to 12 hours of sleep, i can't wait to hop back into bed that night. Well lately, as many of you know, sleep has become more of a rarity to me. I'm having a lot of trouble these days. It's now 12 am, and there's no sleep in sight for me.

I wish I didn't worry about EVERYTHING. I wish i could just turn off my mind sometimes. Just a little switch that I could click on and off. *sigh* I've come to realize that that's just me though. It's what I do best, which will be much to my demise I'm sure.

Here's round 2 for tonight.....Wish me luck all

*CLICK*

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Might I recommend Tylenol night time cough medicine? AMAZING!
Don't worry about anything. Your ulcers won't change your circumstances so embrace your pillow and allow the world to implode while you slumber.
love you!
Did You ever now that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be. I could fly higher than an eagle. Because you are the wind beneath my wings.
I just wrote that from scratch for you. Honestly! I did!